Every thing on the earth bears the ability of creating as well as destroying. As equally as one thing creates something, it also at the same time bears the capacity for destroying. It is something similar to the fact that everything on this earth has to it, its bad side and good side as well. It depends on human beings in what or which manner one makes use of the ability of these things, i.e., whether for bad or good uses. In the same way, as much as it has the ability for healing many things on earth, at the same time, the sun, the biggest source of power known to human beings so far, also has the capacity for destroying equally many an essential thing as well. Whenever babies are born newly, they are given a good massage and laid under the warmth of the sun, believing it to do good for the skin of the baby. This is especially noticed in some countries in India or other Asian countries, where the sun is also majorly worshipped as well as accepted as a deity or God. But being in the heat or under the rays of the sun for a long duration of time can cause many a problem to the skin. This is especially true in the case of exposing the skin too much to the sun that can bring about a damage to the skin like nothing else, causing permanent ugly and undesirable blemishes or marks or spots appear or noticeable or seen on one’s skin. Even though many people believe that there is a need of having a bath under the sun, especially at the time of the winter season, as a relief or respite from the extreme or severe cold, it is something which only brings about a lot of damage to their skin, without their knowledge. These people find it out much later about the damage or the havoc that the rays of the sun have brought on their skin. Not many people are aware of the fact that the sun during the season of winter is equally or even more damaging or harmful than the rays of the sun during the season of summer. This has been recently established by the beauty or the grooming experts, who now urge people, especially those who are much careful or cautious regarding their looks that if they desire they need to stay away from the rays of the sun. However, even if there has been damage caused to the skin, there are nonetheless methods or remedies for repairing it. With the advent of the season of summer, the rays of the sun brightly fall on the earth and the sun shines in all its glory. With that, there is naturally an increase in the temperature and people are left with no other option but to put on cool or short clothes for escaping from the rage of the rays of the sun. The tools that people take recourse to at this time of the season of summer are hats, scarves or sunscreen lotions. These make people avoid the scorching heat of the rays of the sun to some extent. But at times, there is simply no escaping from the unbearable heat of the rays of the sun, especially for those people who are left with no other option but to work outdoors for a considerable amount of time, according to the demands of their profession or work. The end result of it is that these people develop a bad sunburn, a problem which increases even more at the time of the season of summer. Here, for providing a relief from the rage of the rays of the sun, if in case you are also in such a profession that demands you being in the sun for a long duration of time, we are laying down before you methods or remedies for discovering how to treat a sunburn, in case you have developed one.
- An aloe vera plant needs to be cut down till the leaf by exposing the inside part of it. Now, the gel secreted by the aloe vera plant need to be applied on the affected area or the blemish or the mark or the spot or the sunburn. One needs to repeat this entire process as many times as is possible or as one can. One can also at the same time, if in case an aloe vera plant is not available, make use of the aloe creams or gels that are available easily. However, one needs to check the content of aloe vera in those creams.
- Apply an anti inflammatory cream or gel or medicine for easing or providing a relief to the inflammation of the skin or pain from the burn to the spot.
- Drinking a lot of liquids and especially water keeps one’s skin hydrated, thereby preventing the occurrence of burns or blemishes or marks or spots on one’s skin to a great extent.
- Even yogurt can also be made use of for the treatment of sunburn or a spot made by a sunburn. For that, one needs to apply it on the burn or the spot and leave it for around ten minutes. After that, the burn or the spot needs to be rinsed off by making use of boiled water that has been cooled down to a normal temperature.
- Green tea has proved to be extremely helpful in case of treating a sunburn or a spot caused by a sunburn. For preparing the mixture, one needs to put on a kettle of water and bring it to a boil. After that, one needs to add a teaspoon of green tea into the pot. , Make sure to cover it and leave it for around five minutes, and then add on an equal amount of cold water in it. After that, one needs to dip a soft cloth into the mixture and apply it on the area or the burn or the spot for around five to ten minutes.
- Lavendar essential oil can also be made use of for healing or treating a burn or a spot caused by a sunburn. For that, one has to just mix around 2 drops of aloe gel or lotion with the lavendar essential oil and apply on the burn or the spot.
- One needs to apply a mild moisturizer on the affected area or the burn or the spot at night time.
- One has to bathe by using cold water for a soothening effect to one’s skin and try avoiding the usage of soap as far as is possible. Instead what one can choose to do is add a cup of apple cider vinegar and a cup of black tea for providing relief or soothening the pain of the burn from the rays of the sun.
- One need to also put on cotton clothes that are loose as well as soft for avoiding friction with one’s skin.
As said before at times, it may not be possible for many people to be away from an exposure to the rays of the sun; however, even if one cannot do much about it, at least one can take a few measures or remedies for preventing a burn from the rays of the sun even after being in it for a long duration of time. For discovering how to treat a sunburn, the above mentioned measures can prove to be quite effective.