Pot brownies also know as special brownies, marijuana brownies, weed brownies, space brownies, magic brownies, are typically brownies with either weed or hash added to the recipe to achieve a high. Pot brownies are usually higher in potency than smoking the same amount of weed. Pot brownies are extremely popular in college parties, hippie gatherings and music concerts. Once you know how to make this, expect to be the star of a few parties for years to come.
Ok, so let’s get started with our pot brownies. Firstly, you will need to make some pot butter or ‘cannabutter’ as it’s popularly known. This is important as THC, the psychoactive substance in pot, does not dissolve in water. You could use any oil, fat or butter based solutions but since we are making pot brownies we will require only butter. You will need:
- Butter – 500g
- Pot/Hash – 75g/10g or according to your needs and the quality of your pot/hash. The stronger the pot/hash is, the more intense the high.
- A medium sized pan or pot
- A grinder
- A stove or a slow cooker
First dump all the butter on the pan and let it melt. Add 2 cups of water to it. Finely ground the pot in the grinder (no need to grind if you are using hash) and add it to the butter. Now let it simmer on the lowest setting for about 2-3 hours. That should be the enough time for the butter to dissolve the THC. If you are using a slow cooker then let it cook for about 6-7 hours. Once this is done strain the contents of the container to remove the leftover pot. You won’t need it anymore, as the butter now contains all the psychoactive properties of pot. Now using a cheese cloth separate the butter from water. Alternatively you can let the mixture cool off and break off the now solid butter. You will now have some extremely potent cannabutter.
Now, let us make some pot brownies. Ingredients required would be:
- 1 cup cannabutter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 tea spoons of vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 110gms. of unsweetened chocolate melted and cool
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
First mix the molten chocolate with cannabutter and stir continuously till its blended well. Next add the sugar, eggs and flour and beat the mixture until it becomes smooth. Add the vanilla essence to the mixture. Add some dry fruits and nuts if you like. Now spread it evenly in a well greased baking tray and bake it in an oven for about 45 minutes at 150 ºC. Meanwhile sit back and relax as your pot brownies get ready.
Some important things you should know.
- Making cannabutter is a smelly process. Make sure the room is well ventilated unless you don’t mind the odor.
- Keep the cannabutter frozen or it will start losing potency over a period of time.
- Cannabutter can be used in a variety of food dishes which include butter. But remember THC evaporates at over 200ºC.
- If this is the first time you are eating pot brownies (smoking doesn’t count) then observe caution. Leave at least a gap of an hour before consuming your second pot brownie. It takes time to ingest, patience my friend, patience.
- No matter how much pot you consume you cannot die of an overdose, but you might end up asleep for a few days!
- A pot brownie high typically lasts much longer than smoking. About 8-10 hours of purple haze.
- Pot and pot brownies and the likes are illegal in many countries, so be careful.
Andrew McMillen DAVID Kushner’s well-researched book is a strong, if flawed, tale about this generation’s most influential video 120324 review anthony field book report writers