People prefer joining gym for work outs, as they find gym equipments to be more helpful. However, this is not the truth. You can also get an effective workout without using any equipment. However, working without gym equipments can be quite challenging.
The fact is that you can do work out at home without equipment, but the only factor needed is the motivation. Lack of motivation will not give you good results.
If you think that joining gym can be expensive, then you can do workout at home without equipments. This will give you effective results free of cost. Here, we provide few helpful tips on how to do workout at home without equipments.
- To begin with the work out at home, you need to decide a suitable place. Select a room, which has large space, so that you can work out comfortably.
- You can start with jogging or jumping at one place, which can be a good cardio workout. Do it for five minutes to warm up your muscles. You will find this more enjoyable rather than just running on the treadmill. You can do this work out with a friend or loved one too.
- You can do the abdominal workout such as crunches, planks and others. It is recommended to do this abdominal workout on a carpet or a mat.
- Pushups are one of the most effective exercises to strengthen the arms, chest, triceps, shoulder and abdominal muscles. This exercise can be done without equipments. Pushups should be done at least once at anytime of the day.
- Do squats, as this helps to strengthen your upper legs. For this, you need to extend the legs, keep your feet about 10 inches apart. You can either keep your hands on your hips or stretch your hands sideways. Slightly bend your knees, while pushing your butt back .Once you reach a 90 degree bend, press your heels to come up. Do about 10 to 20 of these throughout the day.
- Try to stand as much as possible when you are at home. As you know, sitting for longer times makes people shapeless. Therefore, it is recommended to stand and simultaneously drag your feet back and forth.
- Stretching exercises are the best to improve your flexibility. You need to stretch for atleast 20 to 30 minutes every day. Make sure that you stretch every part of your body.
- For aerobic exercise you can follow a TV program or a video or else you can make use of the stairs. Jog up and down on the stairs for about 30 minutes for five days a week.
Learning how to work out at home without equipment is necessary for those who are not interested in joining a gym. Doing work out at home can be quite effective if you have motivation. Use the above mentioned steps to do workouts at home without equipments to get excellent results. viagra Menosan1pc Bupropion